Information reaching us from Futo.
Registration for 2019/2020 POST-UTME/DE Aptitude Test have Commences .
Candidates who make Federal University of Technology, Owerri(Futo) as First Choice University in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are cordially invited to apply for an aptitude test. This is the following conditions for applying:
UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 above in their UTME score.
Direct Entry candidates must be a holder of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects of courses.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution first before you applied.
*Application for registration commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019,*
How to Apply for this post UTME
To apply, follow the steps below:
1) Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng_
2) Click on Prospective students on Futo website.
3) Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”
4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR). That you will use later for payment.
5) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR you can simply pay with your ATM Card online.
6) After payment go to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number once again.
7) Proceed with the completion of the form on the portal.
8) Correctly enter your O’Level results as requested.
9) Verify and Confirm all your entries.
10) Submit your applications/entries.
11) Print out your acknowledgment slip after submission.
12) Kindly wait for further communication from the University (Futo)
13) Selected candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
Duration of the Aptitude Test.
The Aptitude Test will be held as follows:
Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates*
Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates*
KINDLY NOTE: The specific time and date for every individual candidate would be communicated in due course.
1) Enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications/information.
2) Each Candidate is advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
3) Any candidate who fails to register within this stipulated period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
4) Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission in FUTO.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the stipulated time which Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri. On/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
Failure of any candidate to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
*John U. Nnabuihe*